About Me

Parker, CO
I am an avid cyclist and mother of 2 fantastic girls and wife to Doug, another avid cyclist. Doug races competitively as well and we try to make it a family affair. I started riding road bikes 4 years ago and quickly determined that I had some talent on the bike. This led me to start racing and the rest is history. My love for road racing and competing had me working hard and in 3 short seasons, I worked my way from a cat 4 rider to a cat 1. I am now the team captain of a very successful race team, ColoBikeLaw!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Megan's 9th birthday party
















Meghan has a "slight" obsession with the Titanic. She wants to paint her room black and put portholes on her wall. She is still trying to figure out how to make smoke stacks that come out of her ceiling. While this not going to happen, we did take six of her friends downtown to the Brown Palace for Sunday brunch at Ellington's. This was the closest thing I could think of to the Titanic, besides the Molly Brown house. It was great fun and all the girls dressed in Titanic attire!

No comments: